First Sunday of Market, November 25
Avoid the busy city sidewalks and shoppers rushing home with presents by doing your Christmas shopping early.
Join us during opening weekend for Shopping Day! Participating market vendors will be offering savings of 20% or more on irresistible items sure to help you check everyone off your Christmas list.
Deck the halls with traditional Herrnhut stars, treat a loved one to a sweet smelling Hartmont candle, stuff stockings with Sonnentor tea and much more!
Participating vendors include:
The Hartmont Candle Company
Taste The Wild
Ugly Christmas Sweater Shack
Wild Goose Winery
PLUS Visit the Alpine Lounge before 5pm to enter our Shopping Day raffle! 100% of the proceeds go to the Children’s Wish Foundation and you can enter each of your raffle tickets into the draw for whichever one of these amazing vendor prizes you’d like the chance to win!
- A selection of beautiful glass dishes and ornaments from Engin & Dennis Glass
- A cozy jumpsuit from Polar Piece
- A pair of spots in a macaron making class from Bon Macaron Patisserie
- A blanket scarf and pom hat from Alma Knitwear
- An amazing gift basket from Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery
- A selection of handcrafted pieces from Winterbourne Alpaca
- A selection of quality local honey and bee products from Honeybee Centre
- A pair of tickets to Shen Yun in Vancouver
- A personal FaceTime with Santa from the Photo Hut
- A $100 gift certificate to Stoneheart Jewellery
- A glorious gift pack from Howling Moon Craft Cider
- Three pairs of PipSneaks
- A traditional Winter Snowman Scene Pyramid with candles from Käthe Wohlfahrt
- A VIP Vancouver Christmas Market Experience for Two